    the same adress and password, which ntl gave me several years ago...

    what can i do
    joe
    Joanne Plant, Jan 27, 2008

  2. Joanne Plant

    samuel Guest

    "Joanne Plant" <> wrote in
    news:FW1nj.48427$:

    > my system won't let me get my emails, nor will the virgin
    > website. It says my user name and password are wrong, which i
    > know they are not as i have had the same adress and password,
    > which ntl gave me several years ago...
    >
    > what can i do
    > joe

    call NTL ?
    samuel, Jan 27, 2008

  3. Joanne Plant

    Mike Easter Guest

    Joanne Plant wrote:
    > my system won't let me get my emails, nor will the virgin website. It
    > says my user name and password are wrong, which i know they are not
    > as i have had the same adress and password, which ntl gave me several
    > years ago...
    >
    > what can i do

    Virgin's telephone contact page
    http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/contact1.php

    That assumes that you can't make any of this work:

    Your provider has a webpage to help you with that
    http://www.virginmedia.com/customers/myaccount/index.php Password
    reminder email

    https://packageswitch.autoregister.net/scripts/password/forgot.asp
    Password retrieval - Enter your e-mail address and we will e-mail you
    your user id and password.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 27, 2008
  4. Joanne Plant

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:02:45 GMT, "Joanne Plant"
    <> wrote:

    >my system won't let me get my emails, nor will the virgin website. It says
    >my user name and password are wrong, which i know they are not as i have had
    >the same adress and password, which ntl gave me several years ago...
    >
    >what can i do

    Call NTL or Virgin, or whatever they're called. No one here will be
    able to help you. This is a worldwide newsgroup.
    Evan Platt, Jan 27, 2008
  5. Joanne Plant

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:02:45 +0000, Joanne Plant wrote:

    > my system won't let me get my emails, nor will the virgin website. It says
    > my user name and password are wrong, which i know they are not as i have had
    > the same adress and password, which ntl gave me several years ago...
    >
    > what can I do

    You'll have to regain your virginity, somehow.

    Dan C, Jan 27, 2008
  6. Joanne Plant

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Joanne Plant" wrote in message

    > my system won't let me get my emails, nor will the virgin website.
    > It says my user name and password are wrong, which i know they are
    > not as i have had the same adress and password, which ntl gave me
    > several years ago...

    Well, what did Virgin tell you when you called THEM? They would
    obviously know your username. They can also reset your password, give
    a new one to you, and you could change it back to what you THOUGHT it
    was.

    Or is the real problem that you get stuck in loop in the UNNAMED
    e-mail program that constantly re-asks you for the login credentials?

    Read:
    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    VanguardLH, Jan 27, 2008