    Bob Guest

    I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
    outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

    Bob, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Bob

    Gordon Guest

    On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 +0000, Bob wrote:

    > I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
    > outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

    Umm because they haven't been downloaded. There's an option somewhere in
    the "Options" dialog which allows you to download external images.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Bob

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 GMT, "Bob" <> wrote:

    >I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails using
    >outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

    Gosh, this hasn't been asked yet this week.

    Evan Platt, Mar 1, 2006
  4. Gordon wrote:

    > On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:29:09 +0000, Bob wrote:
    >
    >> I have noticed when I am not on line then the pictures in my emails
    >> using outlook express are not available..Why? Bob

    > Umm because they haven't been downloaded. There's an option somewhere
    > in the "Options" dialog which allows you to download external images.

    There is also the chance that the email is an HTML email, and the images
    are stored on a web server and being "linked to." Can't tell without
    further info from the OP, who would need to read the source of the
    email.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer