EMAILS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Corneluis Theuissen, Apr 2, 2005.

  1. SO IS THE PROBLEM FIX?
    YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND REPAIRING WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ANY FUN.

    Corneluis Theuissen, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Corneluis Theuissen

    Miss P. Tick Guest

    "Corneluis Theuissen" <> wrote in message
    > SO IS THE PROBLEM FIX?
    > YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND REPAIRING WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ANY FUN.

    Is what problem fixed? This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup, not afilliated with
    any ISP.

    Oh, and all caps is considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your
    posts very hard to read.

    As you have an NTL address I assume you're in the UK. Yet your post makes no
    sense whatsoever.

    Miss P. Tick, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Corneluis Theuissen wrote:

    > SO IS THE PROBLEM FIX?

    Yes it fix. My email work gud.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 3, 2005
  4. Corneluis Theuissen

    trout Guest

    Corneluis Theuissen wrote:

    > SO IS THE PROBLEM FIX?
    > YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND REPAIRING WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ANY FUN.

    SO YES, IS NO FIXED, YES? FUN YES, NO?
    --
    REPAIR HAVE YES FUN LONG COULD.

    trout, Apr 3, 2005
  5. Corneluis Theuissen

    Gordon Guest

    Corneluis Theuissen wrote:
    > SO IS THE PROBLEM FIX?
    > YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU SPEND REPAIRING WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ANY FUN.

    You want fun? (Nudge nudge wink wink) Photographs? Is your wife a goer?
    (Know what I mean guv, nudge nudge, wink wink)

    Gordon, Apr 3, 2005