    through the broadband medic and that doesn't seem to see any problem but I
    would like it looking at please.
    Angela Tunnicliffe
    Angela Tunnicliffe, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Angela  Tunnicliffe

    edard Guest

    Angela Tunnicliffe wrote:

    > I keep having problems sending emails it keeps saying error. I have been
    > through the broadband medic and that doesn't seem to see any problem but I
    > would like it looking at please.
    > Angela Tunnicliffe

    Angela,
    This is not your provider's help desk but an international news group.
    Someone here will be glad to help you but please be more specific. What
    error are you receiving when you try to send? Have you ever been able to
    send mail? Include any other information that may help us correct your
    problem.
    HTH
    edard, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Angela  Tunnicliffe

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:58:35 GMT, Angela Tunnicliffe wrote:

    >I keep having problems sending emails it keeps saying error. I have been

    You seen to have missed some information like what program you are using
    to mail (OE5.5) and the error message.

    >through the broadband medic and that doesn't seem to see any problem but I
    >would like it looking at please.

    In that case contact your ISP, this international public newsgroup isn't
    them. However some ISPs make you think it is.

    You could always try the NTL webmail interface,
    http://www.ntlworld.com/webmail/index.php

    The NTL status page
    http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/

    NTL help