    getting returned email back to my address i want to just delete it with out
    email opening but i carnt i am on outlook express windows 98
    thanks
    lisa, May 7, 2004

  2. lisa wrote:
    > hi can anyone tell me how do you delete an email without it opening i keep
    > getting returned email back to my address i want to just delete it with out
    > email opening but i carnt i am on outlook express windows 98
    > thanks

    Several options:

    1) Close the preview pane. Emails arriving at your inbox can
    then be deleted on arrival, without ever opening them.

    2)Download and use Magic Mail Monitor (free). You can delete
    emails off the server without them even being brought down
    to your PC.

    3) Set up a mail filter.

    4) ..

    Hope that helps!
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 7, 2004

  3. lisa

    lisa Guest

    hi thanks were do i find preview pain

    lisa, May 7, 2004
  4. lisa

    Trent SC Guest

    View > Layout

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004
  5. lisa wrote:

    > hi thanks were do i find preview pain

    View => layout then untick preview.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 7, 2004
  6. lisa

    lisa Guest

    thanks to you both i done it now your help was much appreciated thanks

    lisa, May 7, 2004
  7. lisa

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, lisa emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > hi thanks were do i find preview pain

    Just tucked neatly inside the Help File.

    Oh, you didn't realise there was one ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 7, 2004
  8. slumpy wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, lisa emerged from the bunker carrying
    > the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >

    >>hi thanks were do i find preview pain

    > Just tucked neatly inside the Help File.
    >
    > Oh, you didn't realise there was one ?

    I was going to say,"Just wait until you fall pregnant and
    get the first contraction" but thought, "Nah, better as a
    surprise."

    BTW I looked in the cake for the "help file" and all I found
    was half a cherry.
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 7, 2004
  9. lisa

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Palindrâ~»me emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> ...and seconds before the explosion, lisa emerged from the bunker
    >> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    >> crying:
    >>

    >>> hi thanks were do i find preview pain

    >> Just tucked neatly inside the Help File.
    >>
    >> Oh, you didn't realise there was one ?

    > I was going to say,"Just wait until you fall pregnant and
    > get the first contraction" but thought, "Nah, better as a
    > surprise."
    >
    > BTW I looked in the cake for the "help file" and all I found
    > was half a cherry.

    Yeah, my dog took ages before he decided he didn't want the other half.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 7, 2004
  10. lisa

    nut Guest

    "lisa" <> wrote in message
    > hi can anyone tell me how do you delete an email without it opening i keep
    > getting returned email back to my address i want to just delete it with

    out
    > email opening but i carnt i am on outlook express windows 98
    > thanks

    Select the mail above it, hold SHIFT and click the mail below it.

    Delete all three.

    Restore the other two from Deleted Items, leaving the bad one in there,
    unread.
    nut, May 7, 2004
  11. lisa

    Plato Guest

    lisa wrote:

    > hi can anyone tell me how do you delete an email without it opening i keep
    > getting returned email back to my address i want to just delete it with out
    > email opening but i carnt i am on outlook express windows 98

    I use Pegusus and just delete all shit on the server so I dont have to
    download it. I have a good ISP tho and most shit gets put in the spam
    box anyway so I really dont have much to do in any case.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, May 8, 2004