    help
    thank you
    jean
    twinbieuk37, Dec 31, 2003

  2. twinbieuk37

    Brian H¹© Guest

    twinbieuk37 said:

    > it wont accept my password but everything else is fine i can send emails but
    > norton anti virus sends them
    > but cant receive
    > help
    > thank you
    > jean

    Stop posting new messages, and read the response(s) to your other post(s)
    Brian H¹©, Dec 31, 2003

  3. twinbieuk37 wrote:

    > it wont accept my password but everything else is fine i can send emails but
    > norton anti virus sends them
    > but cant receive
    > help
    > thank you
    > jean

    --and the full error msg is.....?

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 31, 2003
  4. jd wrote:

    > it says password not accepted i,ve got in touch with blueyonder and tried
    > webmail thats saying page can not be found could be deleted
    > jean

    A) Reply to the newsgroup only

    B) Sounds like your issue is direct with BlueYonder. I suggest
    contacting them direct for further assistance.

    --

    /=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\ ((((
    | http://www.buffnet.net/tech | ( |`---'|
    | http://www.buffnet.net/~michaelj | ( | .5 |
    |-------------------------------------------| \|litre|
    \=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/ `-----'
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 31, 2003
  5. twinbieuk37

    Bob P. Guest

    Jean, Please!!!!
    Use the reply to newsgroup icon on the menu bar.......

    Sent you email & it was sent to your machine by your ISP.....That
    tells us that your settings are wrong and/or you may have a problem
    with the Norton application. I tried the
    email address to set you up in the MSN Messenger Service but it
    failed (bad email address?)

    open control panel--click on mail--change existing email
    accounts..follow the prompts...your sending & receiving server
    addresses need to be checked....ask your ISP what you should use.

    Please don't start anymore new messages....use reply to group

    Bob P., Jan 1, 2004