Emails sent to yahoo addresses getting rejected.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dreamchaser15@bellsouth.net, Jan 14, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Have any of you had problems recently with emails sent to yahoo
    addresses bouncing? I have seen this now with three different people.
    fwiw, I'm sending emails from bellsouth webmail although this clearly
    appears to be a problem with yahoo.

    Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

    ..net 007: This e-mail message was undeliverable due to the
    following reason:

    ..net 015: The destination mail system was not reachable withing the
    allowed period.

    Note: This error message is usually due to one of the following
    network problems:
    a. The recipient's mail system is turned off.
    b. The destination mail system is not currently running.

    Solution:
    Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to
    let them know about the issue.

    Your message was not delivered within 3 days and 0 hours.
    Host yahoo.com is not responding.

    The following recipients did not receive this message:

    <user I'm sending to>@yahoo.com

    Reporting-MTA: dns; imf05aec.mail.bellsouth.net
    Arrival-Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:00:27 -0500
    Received-From-MTA: dns; ibm56aec.bellsouth.net (192.168.16.253)

    Final-Recipient: RFC822; <user I'm sending >
    Action: failed

  2. old jon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Have any of you had problems recently with emails sent to yahoo
    > addresses bouncing? I have seen this now with three different people.
    > fwiw, I'm sending emails from bellsouth webmail although this clearly
    > appears to be a problem with yahoo.

    snipped

    Have you tried yahoo online status ?.
    old jon, Jan 14, 2006