    I would appreciate any suggestions that I could pass to him.

    Thanks
    Miffysmate

    miffysmate :-\)\), Oct 3, 2003

  2. miffysmate :-\)\)

    °Mike° Guest

    Is he using the web interface?
    http://mail.totalise.co.uk/

    Has he tried contacting Totalise?
    http://www.totalise.net/
    http://support.totalise.co.uk/

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 21:09:44 +0100, in
    <3f7dd79c$0$8765$>
    miffysmate :)) scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Thanks Mike I have just found out that he is using the web interface rather
    than Outlook, so I am trying to set him up in Outlook now but require the
    Totalise Pop & SMTP settings so I will get him to ask for support when they
    come back tomorrow if I can find them now.

    Thanks for your reply it was appreciated.

    Kind regards
    miffysmate

    miffysmate :-\)\), Oct 3, 2003
  4. miffysmate :-\)\)

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome, and good luck.

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 21:31:24 +0100, in
    <3f7ddccf$0$8765$>
    miffysmate :)) scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003
  5. For support use this link.
    http://support.totalise.co.uk/

    Mike.

    michael davis, Oct 3, 2003
  6. miffysmate :-\)\)

    °Mike° Guest

    I already gave that link, if you care to look...

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:57:13 +0100, in
    <Memfb.928$>
    michael davis scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003
  7. Sorry, yes Mike my email should have said if I can't find them now, not if I
    can find them now.

    However, I guessed the settings, (as apparently the support for Totalise is
    very slow) and have him now up and running collecting his emails through
    outlook.

    Thanks again.
    miffysmate

    miffysmate :-\)\), Oct 3, 2003
  8. miffysmate :-\)\)

    °Mike° Guest

    I was talking to "michael davis", who repeated the link I already
    gave, not you. Anyway, I'm glad you've sorted it.

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:53:49 +0100, in
    <3f7dfe14$0$27816$>
    miffysmate :)) scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003