    thanks
    steve
    , Mar 31, 2005

  2. Scraggy Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi i have just installed office 2000 inc outlook which i use for
    > email, but whenever i click a web page email link outlook express
    > starts, i have checked the programs in internet explorer and they all
    > say outlook, how can i stop this
    >

    > thanks
    > steve

    Outlook Express>Tools>Options>General> Default Messaging Programs
    .......apply you choice
    --
    I told his psychiatrist that everyone hates him. He said I was being
    ridiculous - everyone hasn't met him yet. Rodney Dangerfield
    Scraggy, Apr 1, 2005

  3. julian.wood Guest

    THIS IS LONG WINDED BUT WORTH IT, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY
    CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT??

    YOU ONLY HAVE TO READ HOW IT WORKS AND YOU REALISE THAT IF EVERYONE IS
    WILLING TO SPEND £3 THEN EVERYONE CAN GET OVER £10,000 IN RETURNS, IT IS
    THAT SIMPLE ITS CRAZY!!!

    I turned £3 into £14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business
    plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take
    action on the following instructions, I will personally GUARANTEE that you
    will enjoy a similar return Please do not be skeptical about this program.
    At least think about it for a few days. Otherwise you will be throwing away
    over £10,000 in cash! The business plan I am about to share with you works
    perfectly every single time. I've never made less than £10,000 from it on
    each occasion. Let me assure you that this is a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS
    OPPORTUNITY, a perfectly legal moneymaking enterprise.

    THIS IS THE CHEAPEST, FASTEST & EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - PERIOD!

    There are a lot of companies out there offering to put you in your own
    business, but I'm so certain you will make a SERIOUS INCOME with what I am
    going to tell you that I'm willing to roll up my sleeves and help you
    begin - RIGHT NOW!!

    The only things you will need are:
    * An email address
    * A Premier or Business PayPal account with at least £3 deposited in it
    * 30 minutes of your time

    This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
    absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. And yet, you will
    stand to gain many thousands of pounds within the next few weeks.

    HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . .

    STEP 1

    Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user, the very first thing you
    need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just
    two minutes! Here's the URL: https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=TVTQCGDR46TEE

    Be sure to use this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS
    account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
    PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
    payments from other people.

    STEP 2

    It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to
    receive. So the first thing to do when you have your Premier/Business PayPal
    account is to IMMEDIATELY send a £3 payment from your PayPal account to the
    FIRST email address in the list below, along with a note saying: " Please
    add me to your mailing list." Be certain to add this note, as this is what
    KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under
    "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site. It's so Easy!! When you send your £3
    payment to the first address in the list, do it with a great big smile on
    your face because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

    Here's the current list:

    (1)
    (2)
    (3)
    (4)
    (5)

    After you have transferred a £3 payment to the email address at the top of
    the list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable,
    overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You?ve
    just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a
    great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now
    seen for yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

    STEP 3

    Once you've sent a £3 payment to the address at the top of the list (along
    with your note - this is VERY important!), the next thing you need to do is
    to obtain a copy of this email message, as you'll be sending it out to at
    least 40 people. It will contain YOUR email address at number 5 in the
    list - having deleted the address at Number 1 in the list, and moving the
    others up a position.

    Be sure to use your email address that is associated with your PayPal
    account. But DO NOT forget to send £3 via PayPal (along with your note!) to
    the email address at position number 1 before deleting it!

    Don't be tempted to add your name to position 1 in order to earn money fast!
    It doesn't work like that! If you do that, you will ONLY reach the people
    you directly send emails to, and then your name will be immediately removed
    from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But, if you add
    your name to the Number 5 position, there will be literally thousands of
    people receiving and sending email's later - when your name is at the Number
    1 spot!!! Once you've edited your email message as outlined above, send out
    a minimum of 40 copies of this email - but only to people you know, or to
    people who respond to MLM offers, or to people who've
    sent YOU offers.

    By sending this letter and the payment via EMAIL, the response time is
    EXTREMELY fast.......... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it
    takes only a few days for those £3 payments to start flooding into your
    PayPal account! THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!

    HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

    When you send out your emails, your email address will initially be at
    Number 5 in the list. That's the best position it can be in at this stage if
    you want to make serious money.

    The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email
    marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As
    long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in
    this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the
    people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that
    you receive an average response rate of only 12.5%. If you send out your
    email to 40 different people, you can expect at least 5 of those people to
    do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5).

    By this time, your email address will have moved up to No.4 in the list, and
    this list will now have reached around 200 people (5 x 40). Out of those 200
    people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate (12.5% of 200 =
    25), so that's a further 1,000 emails (25 x 40) being sent out and your
    email address will have risen to No.3 in the list.

    Out of those 1,000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to
    participate (12.5% of 1,000 = 125), so that's a further 5,000 emails (125 x
    40) being sent out with you now at the No.2 position.

    Out of those 5,000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond
    (12.5% of 5,000 = 625), so that's 25,000 emails (625 x 40) being sent out
    with YOUR ADDRESS at the No.1 spot! Now, out of those 25,000 people, you can
    expect around 3,125 of them to respond (12.5% of 25,000 = 3,125). And since
    you will now be at NUMBER 1 in the list, you will receive: £9,375 (3,125 x
    £3).

    So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few
    days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money!
    Over the course of 30 days,this money will be sent to you by a few thousand
    people just like yourself who are willing to invest half an hour to receive
    around £10,000 or more in cash! The first payments will arrive within a few
    days, and they will continue at the rate of about 100 payments per day for
    about 30 days.

    After that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email
    address vacates the Number 1 position
    *****BOTTOM LINE******
    If you read through this and understand it, then do it! It makes complete
    sense! It will work and all it will cost you is £3.

    julian.wood, Apr 2, 2005