    can some one help me with this problem i can not send email or receive. i
    get error message pop3 server has not responded in 60 seconds would you like
    to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond. many thanks.

    charile, Feb 1, 2004

  2. charile

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.by-users.co.uk/faqs/contactingby/contact-details/

    Harrison, Feb 1, 2004

  3. charile

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:08:58 -0000, charile wrote:

    >can some one help me with this problem i can not send email or receive. i
    >get error message pop3 server has not responded in 60 seconds would you like
    >to wait another 60 seconds for the server to respond. many thanks.

    This is getting boring.

    24HSHD is a public international news group not affiliated with any ISP
    or other service provider.

    No error message, error code.
    No mention of what mail app, looks loke OE6 from headers.
    No server name.
    Guessing you mean BY, you didn't say.
    Subject line is not very good.
    Cable or Dialup, IP from headers is cable.
    Checked using webmail , https://webmail.blueyonder.co.uk/ non-pop3.

    Contact your ISP.
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/

    Check BY status
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/status/statuspage.html

    Check existing messages in BY news group
    blueyonder.support.mail

    blueyonder.announce
    For service announcements from blueyonder staff only. This is the first
    place to look when you login in order to see any reported problems and
    fixes, or just general announcements about the service.

    maybe even,

    blueyonder.discussion.mail
    Discussion about the blueyonder e-mail service, or e-mail in general.

    Report faults in BY news group
    blueyonder.support.mail
    For the specific reporting of diagnostic information on blueyonder mail
    services ONLY.

    Me

    why?, Feb 1, 2004