Email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert Maccartney, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be full
    of junk mail from abroad. Please help.
    Robert Maccartney, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Robert Maccartney

    rifleman Guest

    In article <beep7e$mpj$>,
    says...
    > I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be full
    > of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

    Error message? Email Client?
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend
    rifleman, Jul 8, 2003

  3. > I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may be
    > full of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

    For start I would be placering your real address in a use group

    Second contact your ISP and see if they can delete the spam from
    your mail box... and double check your settings...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Robert Maccartney

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003
  5. Robert Maccartney

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robert Maccartney continued:

    > I am unable to access my mail inbox, can you help? I suspect it may
    > be full of junk mail from abroad. Please help.

    Use a crowbar.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003

  6. > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady
    > continued:
    >
    >> For start I would be placering your real address in a use group

    > ?????? ;-)

    So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time... :)
    Actually its funny... "placering”

    It should read...
    "For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 9, 2003
  7. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in news:KsJOa.6938$nP.3209
    @newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

    > In a desperate cry for help Bebop & Rocksteady said:
    >
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady
    >>> continued:

    >>> ?????? ;-)

    >> So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time... :)
    >> Actually its funny... "placering"
    >>
    >> It should read...
    >> "For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

    > Nor in a news group ;-)

    yeah that too... :) I might go back to bed...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 9, 2003
  8. Robert Maccartney

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Bebop & Rocksteady said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in news:KsJOa.6938$nP.3209
    > @newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

    >>> So it was late when wrote that... way past my bed time... :)
    >>> Actually its funny... "placering"
    >>>
    >>> It should read...
    >>> "For a start I would NOT be placing your real address in a use group"

    >> Nor in a news group ;-)
    >>

    > yeah that too... :) I might go back to bed...

    Bed? Whats that?
    :)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 9, 2003

  9. >>>>>> For start I would be placering your real address in a use group

    >>> Nor in a news group ;-)
    >>>

    >> yeah that too... :) I might go back to bed...

    > Bed? Whats that?
    >:)

    Don't know... but I am going back there :)

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 9, 2003
  10. Robert Maccartney

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bebop & Rocksteady continued:

    >>> yeah that too... :) I might go back to bed...

    >> Bed? Whats that?
    >> :)
    >>

    > Don't know... but I am going back there :)

    LMAO!!!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more