    mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
    deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
    I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

    andrew morris, Jul 8, 2003

  2. andrew morris

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help andrew morris said:

    > I had -alot of e-mails that i hadnt deleted in my mailbox - i started to
    > delete them over the weekend and also deleted hundreds of items in my sent
    > mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
    > deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
    > I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

    Try:-
    Tools | Options | Maintenance | Clean Up Now | Compact
    See if that frees you up.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 8, 2003

  3. andrew morris

    rifleman Guest

    In article <7grOa.6360$>,
    says...
    > In a desperate cry for help andrew morris said:
    >
    > > I had -alot of e-mails that i hadnt deleted in my mailbox - i started to
    > > delete them over the weekend and also deleted hundreds of items in my sent
    > > mail (this took some time as most had attachments)- when I came to go in
    > > deleted items to delete them for good it wont let me in to do ot -it's as if
    > > I've choked it - how can I get deleted items open please

    > Try:-
    > Tools | Options | Maintenance | Clean Up Now | Compact
    > See if that frees you up.

    if that doesn't, close OE, delete the "Deleted Items" Folder in Windows
    Explorer. OE will rebuild it when you restart.
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend

    rifleman, Jul 8, 2003