    an automatic alarm message when something happens. It's short and I
    don't expect the service to be free

    IB

    Ian Boag, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Ian Boag wrote:
    > Can someone give me a summary of the options and costs. I want to send
    > an automatic alarm message when something happens. It's short and I
    > don't expect the service to be free

    You could use the Clickatell gateway, they support a SMTP interface:

    http://www.clickatell.com/

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Ian Boag

    thing2 Guest

    Ian Boag wrote:
    > Can someone give me a summary of the options and costs. I want to send
    > an automatic alarm message when something happens. It's short and I
    > don't expect the service to be free
    >
    > IB

    If you have a mobile account you need to ask them? I assume if you have
    a mobile sms'ing would be free.

    There are Windows server/clients and linux ones for this.

    regards

    Thing

    thing2, Mar 9, 2006