    '533 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcphosts (#5.7.1)'.
    Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No. Server Error: 553. Error Number: 0x800CCC79

    Can you tell me what this means and how I can rectify the problem. Thanks

    Richard Curtis-Lewis, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Richard Curtis-Lewis wrote:

    > All my messages to friends using hotmail are being rejected. Server
    > response '533 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcphosts
    > (#5.7.1)'. Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No. Server Error: 553. Error
    > Number: 0x800CCC79
    >
    > Can you tell me what this means and how I can rectify the problem.
    > Thanks

    Call your ISP. It is probably on a blacklist by Hotmail for excessive
    spamming.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Richard Curtis-Lewis

    Psy Guest

    Your beeing taged as spam email have your friend add you to their list
    and talk to there e-server.

    Psy, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Psy wrote:

    > Your beeing taged as spam email have your friend add you to their list
    > and talk to there e-server.

    Usually the ISP that is *sending* the spam needs to take the first
    action. The recipient service doesn't care. My ISP works this way.

    BTW, if you're going to continue to use google groups, have a read of
    this page:

    http://safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 29, 2006
  5. On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:36:44 +0000, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Psy wrote:
    >
    >> Your beeing taged as spam email have your friend add you to their list
    >> and talk to there e-server.

    > Usually the ISP that is *sending* the spam needs to take the first action.
    > The recipient service doesn't care. My ISP works this way.
    >
    > BTW, if you're going to continue to use google groups, have a read of this
    > page:
    >
    > http://safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

    Or the one in my sig, if you'd like incentive for reading the one at
    safalra.com.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Re: email to hotmail.com

    Richard Curtis-Lewis wrote:

    >Call your ISP. It is probably on a blacklist by Hotmail for excessive
    >spamming.

    Really, my ISP?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Re: Re: email to hotmail.com

    Psy wrote:

    Your beeing taged as spam email have your friend add you to their list
    >and talk to there e-server.

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Re: Re: email to hotmail.com

    Psy wrote:

    >Usually the ISP that is *sending* the spam needs to take the first
    >action. The recipient service doesn't care. My ISP works this way.
    >
    >BTW, if you're going to continue to use google groups, have a read of
    >this page:
    >
    >http://safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

    What do you know about me are going to continue to use google groups?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006