    I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
    Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
    Mick

    mick, Jun 5, 2004

  2. mick

    Charlie Guest

    mick wrote:
    > I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
    > Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
    > Mick

    Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
    are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates :)

    Charlie.
    www.lympledger.co.uk

    Charlie, Jun 6, 2004

  3. mick

    Walter Mitty Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > mick wrote:
    >
    >> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
    >> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
    >> Mick

    > Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
    > are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates :)

    No they're not. Since when was HTML "Gates" doing?

    Walter Mitty, Jun 7, 2004
  4. mick

    Moz Champion Guest

    mick wrote:
    > I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
    > Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
    > Mick

    You dont need a specialized 'stationary' to use with Mozilla, you can use ANY image as the background, as long as you compose in HTML

    If you want specific instructions on how to create and use stationary in you messages just ask here
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.test.multimedia

    ANY image can become 'stationary' with Mozilla

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jun 8, 2004
  5. mick

    Moz Champion Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > mick wrote:
    >
    >> I note that OE has various backgrounds for emails
    >> Are there any that can be used with mozilla mail.
    >> Mick

    > Email is basically a textual means of communication. Backgrounds, etc,
    > are just more examples of Bloat from the House of Gates :)
    >

    > Charlie.
    > www.lympledger.co.uk

    Incorrect.
    In fact it was Netscape who first introduced HTML in email and news, not MS.

    And for those who believe in the adage 'a picture is worth a thousand words' its a valued means of communication.

    Caveat: Send HTML messages to those who indicate a desire to receive such, to all others send plain text (never send both). Most newsgroups are plain text of course, but there are a few that pander to the HTML purists among us

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jun 8, 2004