Email Server

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nick Mackechnie, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. SH>Hello Nick,

    SH>> It pay may to check to make sure this is acceptable use under the
    SH>> MSDNAA EULA and Licencing...

    SH>good idea..

    SH>from what i have been told - do what you want, how you want as long as it
    SH>isnt a 'buisness asset' (ie you cant make money off of msdnaa software).

    Nor should it be in "production" - FWIU - it's a lab only/learning
    agreement.

    Nick

    -
    Via The Trashcan BBS - Auckland, New Zealand - http://bbs.thenet.gen.nz
    Nick Mackechnie, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Nick Mackechnie

    Dave Taylor Guest

    From: "Nick Mackechnie" <>
    Newsgroups: nz.comp
    Subject: Email Server
    Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2005 15:12:00 +1200

    That is two now.

    Please fix your broken news reader. Your replies start new threads.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Nov 29, 2005

  3. Nick Mackechnie

    Alan Guest

    "Dave Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > "Nick Mackechnie" <> wrote in
    >

    > That is two now.
    >
    > Please fix your broken news reader. Your replies start new threads.
    >
    > --
    > Ciao, Dave

    I am using MS-OE and it seems to thread perfectly okay for me.

    Perhaps different news readers handle things differently. I have
    heard that google groups can get broken threads if people change the
    subject line.

    Alan.

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is: