    have in my inbox at once?

    Thanks Gurus
    , Feb 15, 2007

  2. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-02-15, <> wrote:
    > is there anyway to add sound to a yahoo email. I mean as soon as
    > somebody open my yahoo email she hear the music I embeded?

    I hope not!

    Even if you can do that when you send an email, there is no guarantee that
    your recipient will hear it (let alone want to).

    > Is there anyway to download ALL of my yahoo email attachments which I
    > have in my inbox at once?
    >
    > Thanks Gurus

    That sounds like a question for Yahoo.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    wrote:

    >is there anyway to add sound to a yahoo email. I mean as soon as
    >somebody open my yahoo email she hear the music I embeded?

    I would hope not, now it's music; later you get into a spat and format
    her D:\ drive.

    --
    "He was dangling by a rope for two hours, upside down in the dark from a bridge, half-naked in -20 C weather." http://tinyurl.com/28c8zo
    , Feb 16, 2007