    Has anyone come across this problem?

    Any suggestions???

    Thanx in advance....
    InsaneG0D, Jul 10, 2003

  2. InsaneG0D

    Zenner Guest

    You have configuration issues. You probably need to look in your logs, start
    in the DNS log, then check the exchange logs.

    Finally, maybe post the question in the Exchange 2000 newsgroup? You will
    probably get a quicker response.

    "InsaneG0D" <> wrote in message
    > I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000.
    >
    > When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs.
    >
    > When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a

    good

    Zenner, Jul 10, 2003

  3. InsaneG0D

    Vanguard Guest

    Do you have anti-virus software that is scanning outbound e-mails (and not
    just inbound e-mails)? I scan the e-mail that I received. I let their file
    detector ensure that nothing on my system is infected, so I don't bother
    scanning outbound e-mail.

    Does your e-mail client allow you to turn on a troubleshooting log so you
    can watch the transport of your e-mail (so you can see the POP and SMTP
    commands, along with datestamps)?

    ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup.
    ** If present, remove "-NIX" from my email address.

    Vanguard, Jul 10, 2003