    I cannot open the attachments because I am required to open the attachment
    ..... through ... Earthlink of all things... . ???????

    Does this make any sense to you? It makes no sense to me.
    Coleen Love, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Coleen  Love

    samuel Guest

    "Coleen Love" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have Joi Express as ISP,
    > Used to have Earthlink as ISP,
    > I read my email through Outlook Express...
    >
    > When two friends (one using hotmail and the other using Webtv)
    > send me attachments....
    >
    > I cannot open the attachments because I am required to open the
    > attachment .... through ... Earthlink of all things... . ???????
    >
    > Does this make any sense to you? It makes no sense to me.

    tools
    options
    at the security tab uncheck this do not allow attachments
    samuel, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Coleen  Love

    Frederic Guest

    When you were with Earthlink, did you install a software of them?

    You didn't mention the complete error message. Did you check if your problem
    was documented on the joi help section http://joimail.com/new/help-faq.php

    Did you review your pop settings?
    Did you try to uninstall outlook express and then reinstall it?

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

    Frederic, Oct 11, 2004