    won't be on the server anymore.

    Or is there any software that would automatically do this

    Thanks for any help

    Pete~, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Pete~

    SgtMinor Guest

    Hire somebody who knows what he's doing: http://www.piper.com/ Gotta
    be a few bucks in that budget.

    SgtMinor, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Pete~

    Pete~ Guest

    What and pay through the nose for what is probably a simple task

    Pete~, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Pete~

    °Mike° Guest

    Set 'Leave a copy of messages on server' in
    Tools / Accounts / Mail / Properties / Advanced.

    On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:58:31 +0100, in
    <ccjugq$bo0$>
    Pete~ scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Pete~

    Pete~ Guest

    Good advice mike, that works a Treatamondo.
    Give urself a gold star from me :)

    Pete~, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Pete~

    °Mike° Guest