    right.

    Thanks

    Stu

    Stuart Hunt, Sep 21, 2003

  2. "Stuart Hunt" <> wrote in message
    news:5Clbb.126$...
    > When I open Outlook Express I keept getting asked for my Blueyonder

    username
    > and password. I enter these correctly but it won't accept them. If I

    close
    > the window I get the error report saying "password not accepted" but,

    emails
    > are still downloaded and it still checks them and I can still send

    them. So
    > how do I get it to accept my password so the pasword screen doesn't

    keep
    > appearing?
    >
    > I've tried adding a new email address with a different username and

    password
    > but I get the same problem! How do I fix this?
    >
    > I also have the Error symbol on the bottom status bar, so somethings

    not
    > right.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Stu

    Has this only just started happening or has it always happened.
    See http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/status/statuspage.html to
    check for problems

    Steven Pilbeam, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Stuart Hunt

    Stuart Hunt Guest

    It started on Saturday afternoon. They have been having email problems so
    will see if it sorts itself out in a day or so. I still get emails, its just
    the log-in box keeps popping up. Strange.

    Stuart Hunt, Sep 21, 2003