    default. Everytime I hit an email link in Mozilla the email for that
    browser comes up and not Outlook. Help would be appricated.

    Kevin

    Bacchus, Sep 3, 2003

  2. On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:57:55 GMT, "Bacchus" <>
    proffered, in :

    > I am using Mozilla and would like to know how I go about making
    > Outlook my default.

    If you mean Outlook Express, Just go into Tools>Options>General and
    down the bottom of that box, there are the buttons to make Offal
    Excreta your default Mail and/or News client.

    --
    Please do not press this button again

    http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

    Max Quordlepleen, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Bacchus

    Bacchus Guest

    it says it is the default handler so the buttons on the right are blank and
    unpressable. The Mozilla email shows up when I am in Mozilla and I hit an
    email link. This is very annoying.

    Bacchus, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Bacchus

    Boomer Guest

    Bacchus said:

    > it says it is the default handler so the buttons on the right
    > are blank and unpressable. The Mozilla email shows up when I am
    > in Mozilla and I hit an email link. This is very annoying.

    Hi

    Have you made sure Moz. is not set as your default in its settings?

    If you are using XP Check in teh Add/Remove Programs to set defaults.

    If that doesn't work you might want to ask in a Mozilla or Netscape
    newsgroup.

    Boomer, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Bacchus

    Liz Guest

    Why can't I set OE as the default email client
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE

    "Bacchus" <> wrote

    Liz, Sep 4, 2003