    case of need to recovery.

    Thanks

    Arnaud
    Arno, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Arno

    Robert Baer Guest

    Arno wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone recommand a good email program instead of using the boring
    > outlook.
    >
    > Want something easy to use, user friendly and that save all email easely in
    > case of need to recovery.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Arnaud

    Eudora?
    Robert Baer, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Arno

    Arno Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:

    > Arno wrote:

    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Arnaud

    > Eudora?

    No. Arnaud, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!
    Arno, Feb 2, 2005
  4. "Arno" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone recommand a good email program instead of using the boring
    > outlook.
    >
    > Want something easy to use, user friendly and that save all email easely

    in
    > case of need to recovery.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Arnaud

    I like Eudora Pro for list pariticipation and such where there is high
    volume mail that I want to archive. I create a new mailbox every month or so
    and then back up the folder from Windows Explorer to a CD and have never had
    a problem just doing a drag and drop when I want to use it. It is a very
    different interface from what you might be used to, though... but with just
    a little patience it is easy to learn.
    Jess Fertudei, Feb 2, 2005
  5. Arno

    Plato Guest