    "sent photo messages do not appear in the "sent items" box leaving one to
    wonder if the messages have been delivered

    James C
    James Coombe, Oct 15, 2003

  2. James Coombe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    James Coombe said:

    > "sent photo messages do not appear in the "sent items" box leaving one to
    > wonder if the messages have been delivered
    >
    > James C

    If you have your settings so that a sent item is usually copied to the sent
    items folder, it should leave one to wonder whether it has been sent, rather
    than whether it has been received.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 15, 2003

  3. James Coombe

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:37:00 GMT, "James Coombe" <>
    scribbled:

    >"sent photo messages do not appear in the "sent items" box leaving one to
    >wonder if the messages have been delivered

    Have you tried asking?

    "Hey, did you get the picture(s) I sent you?"

    It's NOT rocket science.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Oct 15, 2003