    had to do a clean install and started using Mozzilla's firefox and
    thunderbird. Could her problem be similar? Appreciate any advice

    Ed

    E.T., Jun 12, 2005

  2. E.T.

    drg Guest

    Be sure that mozilla is not filtering her as junk mail. Go to
    tools-junk mail control and set your options. also, check your message
    filters.

    I hate aol.

    DRG

    drg, Jun 12, 2005

  3. E.T.

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    E.T. wrote:
    > I have been having this problem with a friend of mine who can somehow
    > receive my emails but I cant seem to receive hers. She is using crappy ole
    > AOL while I use a local ISP. I was wondering if this problem could be
    > becuase Im using Mozzilla's Thunderbird 1.0 or if it could be my ISP simply
    > filtering out her messages. I remember somewhere that having "Spyware" on
    > your computer can cause problems such as these. She did mention to me that
    > a popup window constantly comes up telling her she needs new spyware
    > protection. I had recently had problems with the CWS spyware bug in which I
    > had to do a clean install and started using Mozzilla's firefox and
    > thunderbird. Could her problem be similar? Appreciate any advice

    Check that your ISP is not filtering AOL.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Jun 12, 2005
  4. E.T.

    me Guest

    "drg" <> wrote in message
    > Be sure that mozilla is not filtering her as junk mail. Go to tools-junk
    > mail control and set your options. also, check your message filters.
    >
    > I hate aol.

    As anyone should who has a brain !!

    me, Jun 13, 2005