  1. When I transfer text from Microsoft Word to Eudora email, the quotation
    marks and apostrophes are left out.
    Does anyone know how to correct this?

    Claire Brucker, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Thanks, I'll try that. Have had no luck trying to contact Eudora.

    Claire Brucker, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Claire Brucker

    Boomer Guest

    "Claire Brucker" <> wrote in news:NtYOa.46364
    $:

    > Thanks, I'll try that. Have had no luck trying to contact Eudora.

    You're welcome and good luck.

    Boomer, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Just a guess but have you tried saving the word document as an RTF file and
    then transfer it?
    "Claire Brucker" <> wrote in message
    > When I transfer text from Microsoft Word to Eudora email, the quotation
    > marks and apostrophes are left out.
    > Does anyone know how to correct this?

    ---

    David Edwards, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Hello David,
    Just saved something as a RTF file but that didn't help. I always get these
    glitches that no one can fix. Thanks anyway and let me know if you have any
    new ideas. Seems like I've tried everything.

    Claire Brucker, Jul 9, 2003