    Mozilla Thunderbird is clearly listed as my default email program. I
    tired uninstalling IE 8 and going back to IE 7 but the problem remains.
    Is there any way to fix thi? I refuse to Install Outlook.
    sharonf, Jul 12, 2009

  2. Hello,

    Have you tried http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client

    __
    Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
    Video Conversion VHS Video8 Hi8 Digital8 MiniDv NTSC PAL
    Singapore Computer Service, Jul 12, 2009

  3. sharonf

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:53:50 +0800, Singapore Computer Service wrote:

    > Hell

    Fix your sig delimiter and quit top-posting.

    If you're a fucking computer expert you should know how to do that.

    Aardvark, Jul 12, 2009
  4. sharonf

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Have you tried http://kb.mozillazine.org/Default_mail_client

    Have you tried to fix your damn top posting and quit spamming, idiot?
    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2009
  5. sharonf

    VanguardLH Guest

    Singapore Computer Service wrote:
    > __
    > http:// www. b**tstrike. com/ComputerService/
    > Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
    > http:// www. b**tstrike. com/VHSVideoConvert/
    > Video Conversion VHS Video8 Hi8 Digital8 MiniDv NTSC PAL

    Be leery of advice from a SPAMMER. They have a different agenda than
    their pretense of giving help. This one does know how to put his spam
    in a signature as evidenced by his first posts but refuses to do so now
    because he is scared of newsreaders that strip off signatures. He wants
    to ensure to shove his spam in your face.
    VanguardLH, Jul 12, 2009