    (). Outlook keeps prompting me for a password
    which is either not mine or I don't know (my young son may have changed it)
    .. Please help
    Steve Allcock, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Steve Allcock

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:06:14 GMT, "Steve Allcock"
    <> wrote:

    >Send all, receive all not working for my email address
    >(). Outlook keeps prompting me for a password
    >which is either not mine or I don't know (my young son may have changed it)
    >. Please help

    *sigh*

    Contact your ISP.

    Hint: This group isn't them.
    Evan Platt, Jun 19, 2007

  3. Steve Allcock wrote:
    > Send all, receive all not working for my email address
    > (). Outlook keeps prompting me for a password
    > which is either not mine or I don't know (my young son may have changed it)
    > . Please help

    Try these people, you'd have a better chance:
    http://www.virginmedia.com/help/
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 19, 2007
  4. Steve Allcock

    Plato Guest

    Steve Allcock wrote:

    > Send all, receive all not working for my email address
    > (). Outlook keeps prompting me for a password
    > which is either not mine or I don't know (my young son may have changed it)
    > . Please help

    Set up a new account and dont tell your kid the password, and dont let
    your OS/browser save passwords for you.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 21, 2007
  5. Steve Allcock

    Vanguard Guest

    "Steve Allcock" wrote in message
    > Send all, receive all not working for my email address
    > (). Outlook keeps prompting me for a
    > password which is either not mine or I don't know (my young son may
    > have changed it)

    Call the e-mail provider to have them reset your password. Or use their
    webmail interface to do it yourself. Did you even use their webmail
    page to see if you are using the correct login credentials?

    Change your login password to something you kid doesn't know. That
    assumes you are using an OS that actually uses accounts for security and
    you aren't so dumb as to configure it to allow a blank password.
    Vanguard, Jun 22, 2007