    couldn't delete either.
    I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
    The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".

    bardeban, Nov 18, 2007

  2. bardeban

    Gordon Guest

    "bardeban" <> wrote in message
    news:474071c7$0$26396$...
    >I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or
    >delete.
    > Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
    > couldn't delete either.
    > I am using outlook express6 and my OS is vista ultimate.
    > The error message says "window mail encounter an unknown error".

    Can you delete any other emails?

    Gordon, Nov 18, 2007

  3. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    yes.

    bardeban, Nov 18, 2007
  4. bardeban

    Bill Guest

    How can you run OE6 with Vista?
    Interested as I would prefer OE to WinMail?

    With WinMail there is a utility available from oehelp.com to delete stubborn
    mail - probably one for OE.

    Bill, Nov 18, 2007
  5. bardeban

    bardeban Guest

    I am very sorry I should have said windows mail.

    bardeban, Nov 18, 2007
  6. bardeban

    Bill Guest

    Did you try that utility?

    Bill, Nov 19, 2007
  7. bardeban

    Plato Guest

    bardeban wrote:

    > I have received an email newsletter from CBC.CA that I can't open or delete.
    > Could you please tell me how could I delete it? I tried safe mode but i
    > couldn't delete either.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    GENERAL FILE UTILITIES
    Stubborn File Deleters