    Sys is XP Prof, using Outlook Express, also have Office XP Prof

    Help!!!

    Terry

    Greyhairedoldgit, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Greyhairedoldgit

    °Mike° Guest

    Don't use HTML, use text only?

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:03:38 +0100, in
    <fCo7b.565$>
    Greyhairedoldgit scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Many thanks for prompt advice

    Unfortunately, I had already tried changing this and any other setting that
    looked like it may change the font, but no luck

    I can see the effect of changes on screen, but each time I print message is
    in big type.

    This has only occurred in past few days.

    Terry

    Greyhairedoldgit, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Greyhairedoldgit

    °Mike° Guest

    If your font sizes are changing, then you are not using plain text.
    Go over your settings again, and check your printer settings, also.

    On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:24:41 +0100, in
    <qWo7b.599$>

    °Mike°, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Greyhairedoldgit