    merge is sending out to. With over 1000 people on my list,
    this is really cumbersome. Is there not a way to let this
    run automatically? Can someone pls help?? Thanks.
    pasafoot, Nov 10, 2003

  2. pasafoot

    SgtMinor Guest

    Look for help in news:alt.help.me.spam

    SgtMinor, Nov 10, 2003

  3. pasafoot

    Webb Guest

    Pasafoot, only if you're interested. I can tell you of a program that allows
    you to mail merge, with all your email contacts, is free to use for up to
    100 people, if over a 100 people you'll be sending your message to and want
    to bypass your ISP without SPAMMING, feel free to email me and I'll let you
    know the details.

    Otherwise, ignore this message.

    Webb, Nov 11, 2003