email inbox subfolders

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by JohnW, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. JohnW

    JohnW Guest

    I like the capability of filtering messages to put them in separate
    subfolders in the Inbox of a mail address.

    I would like a couple subfolders such as Mgmt & Admin under the Inbox
    for one email address for one client. Over a year ago in Mozilla,
    this worked fine but ever since I used SeaMonkey for a while and am
    now back to Mozilla (1.7.13), I have problems with subfolder names - I
    can't delete some or add one that I had deleted earlier.

    I can do a little when in Tools | Message Filters when in Mail &
    Newsgroups.

    I did some cleanup in Windows | Application Data | Mozilla and the
    mail folders inside my profiles but that was not enough, some old
    subfolder names still exist somewhere.

    I looked in about:config but found nothing.

    I'd hate to think I need to edit the Windows (98se) Registry! (I
    have run a Registry Cleaner and rebooted - a number times. No help).

    Any suggestions were I could find and cleanup old subfolder names?

    --
    JohnW-Mpls
    JohnW, Dec 7, 2006