    From: "CaliforniaJam.com - The most unique musical event in history."
    <>
    To: <>
    Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:25 PM
    Subject: PayPal IPN Transaction on your site: Possible fraud

    > Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
    > 66.211.170.66.
    > The remote address of the script posting to this
    > notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address
    >
    > These are the valid IP Addresses:
    > 216.113.188.35,216.113.188.65,66.211.168.65,66.211.168.97,
    >
    > The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219

    Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
    talking about with the non-matchables.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007

  2. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago apparently
    >with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

    The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
    Evan Platt, Sep 16, 2007

  3. WeReo_ScoTTy

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    >This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago apparently

    PayPay?

    >with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

    <snip>

    >> Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
    >> 66.211.170.66.
    >> The remote address of the script posting to this
    >> notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address

    <snip>

    >> The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219
    >>

    >Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
    >talking about with the non-matchables.

    So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

    Transaction on your Site; Possible Fraud
    <snip>
    Jul 18 by Wereo_SUPREME43 - 8 messages - 4 authors

    Me
    why?, Sep 16, 2007
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:13:37 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    <snip>
    >So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

    It's Lifshine. Did you think he would?

    <snip>

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Sep 16, 2007
  5. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
    >>apparently

    > PayPay?
    >
    >>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Error code 506. Possible fraud. Error with REMOTE IP ADDRESS =
    >>> 66.211.170.66.
    >>> The remote address of the script posting to this
    >>> notify script does not match a valid PayPal ip address

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> The Order ID received was: 07ae50ab299c68ee5c4ce8cc72328219
    >>>

    >>Does anyone know what to make of this? I don't understand what they're
    >>talking about with the non-matchables.
    >>

    > So did you follow any of the advice from last time?
    >
    > Transaction on your Site; Possible Fraud
    > <snip>
    > Jul 18 by Wereo_SUPREME43 - 8 messages - 4 authors
    >
    > Me

    lol I noticed that too :eek:

    "PayPay"

    I kindda like it though. Everybody has to PAY and PAY and PAY...
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:13:37 GMT, why?
    > <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

    > It's Lifshine. Did you think he would?
    >
    > <snip>
    >

    > --
    > A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    > store saying "There's something wrong with it. I keep hitting my
    > thumb." --JB, in the Monastery

    Lifshine here!
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  7. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
    >>apparently
    >>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

    > The answers haven't changed since you last asked.

    I don't remember asking a prievious time.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  8. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
    >>apparently

    > PayPay?

    Hay Jose, PayPay!! :)
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  9. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:59:54 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>This is the latest email I got regarding the Criminally Insane Psychotic
    >>>hanging out on my website; the nuisance PEST making small purchases then
    >>>claiming unable to download the Songs and threatening to report me to
    >>>PayPay. This is the same type email I received about a month ago
    >>>apparently
    >>>with the same PEST but with a different screenname at that time:

    >> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    Time to cut back on the medications.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 16, 2007
  10. WeReo_ScoTTy

    who'sthat Guest

    On 16 Sep 2007 16:38:34 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
    >>> --
    >>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    >Time to cut back on the medications.

    ....and add another layer of tin foil to your hat.
    ( I think you're on the Martian version of Funniest Earthling Videos)
    who'sthat, Sep 16, 2007
  11. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    "who'sthat" <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote in message
    > On 16 Sep 2007 16:38:34 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    >>Time to cut back on the medications.

    > ...and add another layer of tin foil to your hat.
    > ( I think you're on the Martian version of Funniest Earthling Videos

    A lot of ppl think I'm a lot of things.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  12. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    You're a real fucking as****e, ain't you...
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  13. WeReo_ScoTTy

    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> The answers haven't changed since you last asked.
    >>> --
    >>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    >> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    > Time to cut back on the medications.
    >

    > --
    > Blinky RLU 297263
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project:
    > http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 2

    You're just a retarded boy.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Sep 16, 2007
  14. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    >> Time to cut back on the medications.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Blinky RLU 297263
    >> Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >> The Usenet Improvement Project:
    >> http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 28

    > You're a real fucking as****e, ain't you...

    That sounds like a question even though it's not so designated with the
    conventional punctuation mark, so I'll give you an answer: no, not
    really.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 16, 2007
  15. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> I don't remember asking a prievious time.

    >> Time to cut back on the medications.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Blinky RLU 297263
    >> Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >> The Usenet Improvement Project:
    >> http://improve-usenet.org <----------- New Site Aug 2

    > You're just a retarded boy.

    I'm not the one posting the same question again, Brainiac.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 16, 2007
  16. WeReo_ScoTTy

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:23:21 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:13:37 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >wrote:
    >
    ><snip>
    >>So did you follow any of the advice from last time?

    >It's Lifshine. Did you think he would?

    Not a chance, too thick.

    Me
    why?, Sep 16, 2007