    another--like when you are on vacation or the like?
    TIA.
    Joe

    Route 9W, Sep 19, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...

    >Hi
    >Does anyone know if mail can be auto-forwarded from an AOL address to
    >another--like when you are on vacation or the like?
    >TIA.
    >Joe

    Up through version AOL 8.0, the answer is no from within the AOL client.
    I don't know about 9.0. There may be 3rd party services that can pick up
    the mail from AOL's webmail service and forward them. So, do some
    searching for that if you really want it.

    Another Airnet User, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Route 9W

    Route 9W Guest

    Thank You for taking the time to answer.
    Joe

    Route 9W, Sep 20, 2003
  4. In article <>,
    says...

    >Thank You for taking the time to answer.
    >Joe

    You're welcome

    Another Airnet User, Sep 20, 2003