    Beauty&More Guest

    Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing list for the African market?

    Tia

    Beauty&More, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Beauty&More

    Boomer Guest

    Beauty&More wrote:

    > Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will
    > access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing
    > list for the African market?

    [snip]

    I hope you never find any.

    Planning on doing a bit of spamming?

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Beauty&More

    Gary Fisher Guest

    Very interesting concept there.....
    Post in a group where a reasonably large percentage of the posts are asking
    how to stop spamming, and ask how to spam.
    Either very clever or very very naive... me thinks the latter.

    Gary Fisher, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Beauty&More

    Boomer Guest

    Gary Fisher wrote:

    > Very interesting concept there.....
    > Post in a group where a reasonably large percentage of the posts
    > are asking how to stop spamming, and ask how to spam.
    > Either very clever or very very naive... me thinks the latter.

    And a bit slow on their "project". ;)

    They registered www.beautyandmore.co.uk in January of this year.

    Boomer, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Beauty&More

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:40:54 +0100, Beauty&More wrote:

    >Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing list for the African market?
    >
    >Tia

    So, you intend to spam. Good going - I hope you can afford another account,
    because the first time you do, you're going to lose the one you have. Tell me,
    will you have the permission of the people on that purchased (read: dirty) list
    to e-mail them? Of course not. A purchased list, by definition, is a dirty list.
    And in another post, you admit to wanting to harvest addresses.

    "YOU are part of the problem. ALL rules apply."

    Rule #0: Spam is theft.
    Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little
    bit from each person on the Internet at once.

    Rule #1: Spammers lie.
    Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
    chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
    Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
    disguise their abuse of Internet resources.
    Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming" as that
    which they do not do.
    Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."

    Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
    Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
    -> Proposal currently laying without action:
    Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
    mainstream media.

    Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
    Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
    Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
    Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
    themselves.
    Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
    facts and logic.
    -> New Proposal awaiting discussion/vote:
    James' Axioms of Spammers' Beliefs:
    1. Bandwidth is infinite. It possible for infinite messages to
    occupy the same box at the same time.
    2. The less value a message has, the more people want to see it.
    3. The more someone is offended, the more likely they are to buy.
    4. Reward is inversely proportional to the work done to earn it.

    Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

    Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
    Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Beauty&More

    Mara Guest

    On 25 Sep 2003 08:54:17 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Beauty&More wrote:
    >
    >> Any one with ideas of an email extraction software that will
    >> access anything and anywhere. Or where one can buy a mailing
    >> list for the African market?

    >[snip]
    >
    >I hope you never find any.
    >
    >Planning on doing a bit of spamming?

    It definitely is - it asks for a purchased list, and admits to wanting to
    harvesting addresses.

    "I expect this one won't last very long."

    Mara, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Dear Beauty,

    now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
    there is good extraction software around here..

    Beauty&MoreGetsSpam, Sep 25, 2003
  8. Beauty&MoreGetsSpam wrote:

    > Dear Beauty,
    >
    > now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
    > there is good extraction software around here..

    You forgot the obvious one: news.admin.net-abuse.email

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 26, 2003
  9. begin "Gary G. Taylor" <> writes:

    >> now I am posting this with your email in these groups, let's see if
    >> there is good extraction software around here..

    > You forgot the obvious one: news.admin.net-abuse.email

    It only works if you say <A HREF="mailto:">
    </A>.

    --
    Steve Coltrin WWVBF?
    "Whoever wrote it has a brain disorder, and should write more." - Ay Eye

    Steve Coltrin, Sep 26, 2003