    "Tucows" They are being very cagey in their responses so i just wondered
    if they were preventing me from saving their emails to a file.
    TIA

    AjaxTroy, Aug 23, 2003

  2. AjaxTroy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as AjaxTroy continued:

    > Can anyone help with this?
    > WindowsXP Netscape 7.01
    > i use the regular mail that comes with the browser for 7 or 8 years
    > and never came acrossed anything like this.
    > i just cannot transfer the emails from Tucows to a folder i created
    > "Tucows" They are being very cagey in their responses so i just
    > wondered if they were preventing me from saving their emails to a
    > file.
    > TIA

    You have downloaded a file and you think they are somehow preventing you
    from saving it remotely ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 23, 2003

  3. AjaxTroy

    AjaxTroy Guest

    no. i have emailed for some information about Tucows. they only respond
    with questions not answers, they seem very defensive when i ask for
    their physicqal location. wanted to save emails in one file for later
    reference, but i can't move their emails from mu inbox, only theirs, all
    other emails i can move at will?
    what do you think? thanks

    AjaxTroy, Aug 24, 2003
  4. AjaxTroy

    Boomer Guest

    AjaxTroy said:

    > no. i have emailed for some information about Tucows. they only
    > respond with questions not answers, they seem very defensive when
    > i ask for their physicqal location. wanted to save emails in one
    > file for later reference, but i can't move their emails from mu
    > inbox, only theirs, all other emails i can move at will?
    > what do you think? thanks

    Hi

    You might try one of these groups also:
    NETSCAPE 7:
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.communicator
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.windows
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.macintosh
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.unix

    netscape.public.general
    alt.netscape.buggy-products
    alt.netscape
    alt.netscape.sucks