    can contact for info?

    Thanks

    Nic Totten
    Nic Totten, May 17, 2005

  2. Nic Totten

    Nic Totten Guest

    I forgot to say that im from the UK if that makes any difference

    Nic Totten, May 17, 2005

  3. Nic Totten

    Tony Guest

    Hi,

    You should contact the regional test centre and have your
    score report sheet handy. If the testing centre have
    uploaded your results the Guys at Microsoft will find you
    and guide you through the steps to getting your MCP
    Welcome Kit.

    Tony, May 19, 2005