email breakdown

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kevin Wilhelms, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    Julie wilhelms
    Kevin Wilhelms, Nov 11, 2003

  2. "Kevin Wilhelms" <> wrote in message
    news:MS7sb.48333$...
    > I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    > Julie wilhelms

    Leaves on the line
    Steven Pilbeam, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Kevin Wilhelms

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Steven Pilbeam said:

    > "Kevin Wilhelms" <> wrote in message
    >> I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    >> Julie wilhelms
    >>

    > Leaves on the line

    LOL
    Brian H¹©, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Kevin Wilhelms

    KeithS Guest

    > I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    > Julie wilhelms

    Maybe your ISP mail server is very busy or has a problem at the mo.
    Wait a while and try again. If still a problem write back with system
    information (OS, IE/OE versions atc)
    KeithS, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Kevin Wilhelms

    bb3 Guest

    > I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    > Julie wilhelms

    AT&T has been having problems lately with e-mail. Lots of delays, etc.,
    but it seems to have been cleared up for the most part. Try posting
    this in the following newsgroup:

    They are usually very helpful.
    bb3, Nov 11, 2003
  6. Kevin Wilhelms

    Patrick Guest

    Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    > "Kevin Wilhelms" <> wrote in message
    >> I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    >> Julie wilhelms
    >>

    > Leaves on the line

    Obviously, but what sort of leaves ?
    Patrick, Nov 11, 2003
  7. Kevin Wilhelms

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Patrick said:

    > Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    >> "Kevin Wilhelms" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?
    >>> Julie wilhelms
    >>>

    >> Leaves on the line

    > Obviously, but what sort of leaves ?

    The wrong sort ofcourse.
    Brian H¹©, Nov 11, 2003

  8. > I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?

    Its cold out and the email does not want to go out in the over the cold phone
    lines... and there is a hill it don't like hills... to to mention it is stuck
    on the corner....

    But its ok the break down crew on the job

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Nov 11, 2003
  9. Kevin Wilhelms

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bebop & Rocksteady said:

    >> I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?

    > Its cold out and the email does not want to go out in the over the cold phone
    > lines... and there is a hill it don't like hills... to to mention it is stuck
    > on the corner....
    >
    > But its ok the break down crew on the job

    No no, she's here messaging me back :-D
    Brian H¹©, Nov 11, 2003

  10. >>> I am unable to retrieve my e-mail. can you tell me the problem?

    >> Its cold out and the email does not want to go out in the over the cold
    >> phone lines... and there is a hill it don't like hills... to to mention
    >> it is stuck on the corner....
    >>
    >> But its ok the break down crew on the job

    > No no, she's here messaging me back :-D

    oh sorry... I must have the wrong jog sheet in front of me... :)

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Nov 11, 2003
  11. Kevin Wilhelms

    Doug Stewart Guest

    help

    How do i find my "operating system"

    Doug Stewart, Nov 11, 2003
  12. Kevin Wilhelms

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: help

    Are you trying to say that you don't know what version
    of Windows you are running? The first clue is in the
    startup screen. Also, right click on 'My Computer' and
    choose 'Properties'. What does it say under 'System'?

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:27:46 -0000, in
    <ZKasb.27$>
    Doug Stewart scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 11, 2003
  13. Kevin Wilhelms

    Harrison Guest

    Re: help

    Right-click the my computer icon and choose properties.

    Harrison, Nov 11, 2003