    files.

    I know that in Outlook you can do such things, what about
    Mozilla/Thunderbird?

    Dominik Eckelt, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Dominik Eckelt

    Tara Guest

    Dominik Eckelt <> wrote in message news:<brinns$3lkqf$-berlin.de>...

    > I got an email with an email as attchment. In this attached email, there
    > are some files attached. How can I get these?
    >
    > I can open the attached email, but then (I use Thunderbirds
    > latest-trunk) the only thing I see is the message without the attached
    > files.
    >
    > I know that in Outlook you can do such things, what about
    > Mozilla/Thunderbird?

    I'm sorry, I'm not supplying an answer to your question. But why would
    someone send an email attached to an email with attached files? Why
    not just forward it. I assume you tried double-clicking on the file
    attached to the email that's attached to the email?

    This is making me dizzy...:)
    --
    email address is not used.

    Tara, Dec 20, 2003