    the school, etc.) and the email program we use does not have an
    advanced address book feature. Therefore, reply all is my best
    choice. I appreciate any help.

    sally, Oct 25, 2003

  2. sally

    Harrison Guest

    It may be a java function. XP doesn't ship with java, but you can
    download it and add it.
    http://java-virtual-machine.net/download.html
    Run Windows Update after installation.

    Harrison, Oct 25, 2003

  3. sally

    Roy Jones Guest

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:32:42 -0400, Harrison wrote:

    > It may be a java function. XP doesn't ship with java, but you can
    > download it and add it.
    > http://java-virtual-machine.net/download.html
    > Run Windows Update after installation.
    >
    > On 25 Oct 2003 08:21:02 -0700, (sally) wrote:
    >
    >>I just purchased new computers at home and work. After the purchase,
    >>the "Reply All" feature on my Internet based (squirrel mail) email
    >>program no longer works for mailing out to my entire school. My
    >>account can "Reply All" on other machines--just not the XP running
    >>machines that I have at school and home. Therefore, I have decided
    >>that this is a setting on the computer--and not the email program.
    >>What is this setting and what do I do to change the setting? I need
    >>the capability to send out full school emails (as the web person for
    >>the school, etc.) and the email program we use does not have an
    >>advanced address book feature. Therefore, reply all is my best
    >>choice. I appreciate any help.

    Definitely go over your browser configuration as the previous response
    suggests. Also, does your address book support aliasing? If so, creating an
    alias for a group that you mass-mail regularly would be a superior
    alternative to using "Reply All."

    Roy

    Roy Jones, Oct 25, 2003