    I am having problems with some idiot firm adding an advert to emails and
    sending them to people I do not know (i.e. they're not always in my
    contacts). I know this can be rectified, but I've forgotten how!! HELP!!

    FREDERICK, Apr 29, 2009

  2. "FREDERICK" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am having problems with some idiot firm adding an advert to emails and
    > sending them to people I do not know (i.e. they're not always in my
    > contacts). I know this can be rectified, but I've forgotten how!! HELP!!

    Well the first step would be by not cloning the behavior of said "idiot
    firm" by posting messages in newsgroups that aren't at all related to how to
    manage JunkMail.

    This newsgroup is about discussing Microsoft Certifications.

    May I suggest you take your question to a newsgroup/forum applicable to
    whatever mail software you're using to read your mail.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 29, 2009