EMAIL ADDRESS:istitutopace_ecowasdonations@yahoo.it

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ed, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    ISTITUTO PACE SVILUPPO

    INNOVAZIONE ACLI

    Organizzazione Non Governativa delle

    ACLI per la Cooperazione Internazionale

    Sede Nazionale

    http://www.ipsia.acli.it

    Via G. Marcora, 18/20 - 00153 Roma

    ISTITUTO PACE SVILUPPO

    NOTIFICATION OF DONATIONS !!!

    Attention Winner,

    We happily announce to you the draw (#942) of the

    ISTITUTO PACE SVILUPPO INNOVAZIONE ACLI yearly

    donations. Organisers of the United Nations, European

    Union And Ecowas Yearly Donations. Your e-mail

    address attached to TICKET NUMBER: 1416-4612-750 with

    SERIAL NUMBER:3187-17 drew the LUCKY DREW NUMBERS:31-

    17-8-28-55 (bonus no.25), which subsequently won you

    the donation in the 2nd category. You have therefore

    been approved to claim total sum of $2,500,000 00(Two

    Million Five Houndred Thousand Dollars) in cash

    credited to file .This is from a total cash prize of

    ( $2,500,000 00 ), shared amongst the one hundred

    (100) lucky winners in this category. All

    participants for the online version were selected

    randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer

    draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,

    associations, corporate bodies and consumer shops in

    all localities. That are listed online. This

    promotion takes place yearly. your lucky winning

    number falls within our European booklet

    representative office in Europe as indicated in your

    play coupon. In view of this, your $2,500,000 00(Two

    Million Five Houndred Thousand Dollars) will be

    released to you by any of our payment offices in

    Europe, Africa Or America.

    Our agent will immediately commence the process to

    facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you

    contact her. For security reasons, you are advised to

    keep your donation information confidential till your

    Donation is processed and your money remitted to you

    in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your

    donation. This is part of our precautionary measure

    to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of

    this program. Please be warned.

    To file for your claim,Please contact our agent.

    **************

    Mrs. Julia Moore.

    EMAIL ADDRESS:

    Endeavour to contact her with the following

    informations:

    1,Full Names

    2,Contact Address

    3,Telephone Number

    4,Age

    5,Sex

    6,Nationality

    7,Occupation

    8, Donation information i,e ticket number, batch

    number, reference

    number, serial number e.t.c

    Mode Of Collection:

    By Counsellor`s Service