    tools settings in IE6. Also email text has changed to italic. Have I got
    one of these viruses? Can anyone point me in the right direction to remedy
    this pish. Cheers.
    David, Oct 31, 2003

  2. David

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Accounts / Properties / General tab.
    Check - 'Include this account when receiving or synchronising..'

    Tools / Options / Read / Fonts.

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:18:35 -0000, in
    <vRwob.3483$>
    David scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003

  3. David

    David Guest

    Thanks Mike, but can you tell me how these items change often even although
    I have made no changes?

    David, Oct 31, 2003
  4. David

    °Mike° Guest

    Without knowing further details, my best guess is that you
    *may* have dodgy RAM, that is causing the registry entries
    to be lost/corrupt. But that's just a guess.

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:00:08 -0000, in
    <Viyob.702$>
    David scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003
  5. David

    °Mike° Guest

    You could also try backing up all of your data, then uninstall
    and re-install Outlook Express.

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003
  6. David

    DH Guest

    Why don't some of you folks do a little research? Every bit of information
    you seek....is available online. LOOK FOR IT!
    When you earnestly search for a certain piece of information......you learn
    many, many things in the process of digging and reading.
    The answer you seek is out there...........somewhere.

    DH, Oct 31, 2003