    Walter Mitty Guest

    Does anyone have a uk link to buy a cdrw for my emachines desktop computer.
    I need one that has a curved front.

    Walter Mitty, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Walter Mitty

    Olfart Guest

    "Walter Mitty" <> wrote in message
    news:36Hoe.7678$...
    > Does anyone have a uk link to buy a cdrw for my emachines desktop

    computer.
    > I need one that has a curved front.

    A flat front CDRW will fit and will probably be alot cheaper if you don't
    mind the look. I put one in about a year ago

    Olfart, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Walter Mitty

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Walter Mitty" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone have a uk link to buy a cdrw for my emachines desktop

    > computer.
    >> I need one that has a curved front.
    >>

    > A flat front CDRW will fit and will probably be alot cheaper if you don't
    > mind the look. I put one in about a year ago

    Yeah - that's what I did at work too.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 5, 2005
  4. Walter Mitty

    Walter Mitty Guest

    "Olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "Walter Mitty" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone have a uk link to buy a cdrw for my emachines desktop

    > computer.
    >> I need one that has a curved front.
    >>

    > A flat front CDRW will fit and will probably be alot cheaper if you don't
    > mind the look. I put one in about a year ago

    I agree with you on that but it would look better if I had the curved one
    with the eject button part of the black bar decoration. I'll probably end up
    throwing a regular one in to it. The only site I can get is in the States.

    Walter Mitty, Jun 5, 2005
  5. Walter Mitty

    Old Gringo Guest

    Walter Mitty wrote:
    > "Olfart" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"Walter Mitty" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Does anyone have a uk link to buy a cdrw for my emachines desktop

    >>computer.
    >>
    >>>I need one that has a curved front.
    >>>

    >>A flat front CDRW will fit and will probably be alot cheaper if you don't
    >>mind the look. I put one in about a year ago

    > I agree with you on that but it would look better if I had the curved one
    > with the eject button part of the black bar decoration. I'll probably end up
    > throwing a regular one in to it. The only site I can get is in the States.

    Why not go to emachine and get one. around $79.00 us.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jun 5, 2005