Elite Tutorial Video for the Canon EOS 30D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alain's Studio, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. For my past birthday my sweet daughter had the great idea of providing me
    for my new purchase Canon EOS 30D the Elite Tutorial Video, but at the same
    time on my corner right after a week of trying to read the Canon Manual and
    getting frustrate by the "go back to school" reading I went and bid on EBay
    for the same video.

    This video (Canon EOS 30D) is the step by step manual explained in an easy
    way so that you don't have to go through a complicated Canon manual.

    Now I have two and really need one right? I'm offering here the brand new
    one "never seen" at my winning auction price and I even will be paying the
    shipping (I'm from Canada by the way) to any one interested please email me
    privately.

    Thanks

    Alain

    Alain's Studio, Mar 19, 2007