    I am working as a software consultant for past 1 and half yr,though .NET has
    been my core area of interest. I would like to pursue for MCAD.Am i eligible
    to appear for exam?

    Pearl, Apr 8, 2006

  2. April 7, 2006

    Yep... anyone who can pay the $$s to take the exam and adhere to an NDA can
    take the exam... :)

    No age/experience requirement. - If you are wondering because of the "...
    must have 2 years..." phrase on the exam sheets, it is a mis-wording... it
    *should* be "recommended to have 2 years".... there definitely is no work
    experience requirement.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman