Elf yourself

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Sonn, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. Sonn

    Sonn Guest

    Sonn, Dec 20, 2007

  2. Sonn

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:38:00 +1300, Sonn <> wrote:

    >This is rather cool --> http://www.elfyourself.com/ For anyone who has
    >too much time on their hands! :)

    My brother did his family and sent it to me. It's bloody funny when
    you see someone you know in it.
    Craig Shore, Dec 20, 2007

  3. Sonn

    BTMO Guest

    "Craig Shore" <> wrote

    >>This is rather cool --> http://www.elfyourself.com/ For anyone who has
    >>too much time on their hands! :)

    > My brother did his family and sent it to me. It's bloody funny when
    > you see someone you know in it.

    It is indeed. I just sent one to my mum in Australia. I am out of trouble
    for christmas!

    hahahaha!!
    BTMO, Dec 20, 2007
  4. Sonn

    EMB Guest

    BTMO wrote:

    > It is indeed. I just sent one to my mum in Australia. I am out of trouble
    > for christmas!

    Does she remember who you are?
    EMB, Dec 20, 2007
  5. Sonn

    BTMO Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote

    >> It is indeed. I just sent one to my mum in Australia. I am out of trouble
    >> for christmas!

    > Does she remember who you are?

    She has a better, if somewhat distorted, idea now...
    BTMO, Dec 20, 2007
  6. Sonn

    Apairateef Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message news:476ac15e$...

    > "EMB" <> wrote
    >
    >>> It is indeed. I just sent one to my mum in Australia. I am out of
    >>> trouble for christmas!

    >> Does she remember who you are?

    > She has a better, if somewhat distorted, idea now...

    Of course she will remember Brens...after all he has bought her one of those
    digital picture frames and loaded it with 400 shots of himself in various
    poses lol

    Hugs Brens xxx Merry Christmas :) f4om Emb, me and the kittehs

    Sarns
    Apairateef, Dec 21, 2007
  7. On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:59:00 +1300, Apairateef <>
    wrote in <news:>:

    > "BTMO" <> wrote in message news:476ac15e$...
    >>
    >> "EMB" <> wrote

    >>> Does she remember who you are?

    >> She has a better, if somewhat distorted, idea now...

    > Of course she will remember Brens...after all he has bought her one of those
    > digital picture frames and loaded it with 400 shots of himself in various
    > poses lol

    :-x

    > Hugs Brens xxx Merry Christmas :) f4om Emb, me and the kittehs

    Office break-up party this afternoon, was it?

    --
    Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar,
    Nicolaas.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 21, 2007
  8. Sonn

    Apairateef Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:59:00 +1300, Apairateef <>
    > wrote in <news:>:
    >
    >> "BTMO" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "EMB" <> wrote

    >>> She has a better, if somewhat distorted, idea now...

    >> Of course she will remember Brens...after all he has bought her one of
    >> those
    >> digital picture frames and loaded it with 400 shots of himself in various
    >> poses lol

    > :-x

    LOLZ wots that for.. sure Brens will love that

    >> Hugs Brens xxx Merry Christmas :) f4om Emb, me and the kittehs

    > Office break-up party this afternoon, was it?

    bbq.... home by 4.30 and had no alcohol myself lol ...

    Sarns
    Apairateef, Dec 21, 2007
  9. On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:10:05 +1300, Apairateef <>
    wrote in <news:476b81bd$>:

    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:59:00 +1300, Apairateef <>
    >> wrote in <news:>:
    >>
    >>> "BTMO" <> wrote in message

    >>> Of course she will remember Brens...after all he has bought her one of
    >>> those
    >>> digital picture frames and loaded it with 400 shots of himself in various
    >>> poses lol

    >> :-x

    > LOLZ wots that for..

    = "I say NOZZINK!"

    >sure Brens will love that

    I really could not care less.

    >>> Hugs Brens xxx Merry Christmas :) f4om Emb, me and the kittehs

    >> Office break-up party this afternoon, was it?

    > bbq.... home by 4.30 and had no alcohol myself lol ...

    "f4om", "kittehs" .... Uh-huh.

    --
    Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar,
    Nicolaas.

    .... The generation that took acid to escape from reality is now taking
    antacid to deal with reality.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 21, 2007
  10. Sonn

    > On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:10:05 +1300, Apairateef <>
    > wrote in <news:476b81bd$>:
    >
    >> "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message

    >>> :-x

    >> LOLZ wots that for..

    > = "I say NOZZINK!"
    >
    >>sure Brens will love that

    > I really could not care less.

    >>> Office break-up party this afternoon, was it?

    >> bbq.... home by 4.30 and had no alcohol myself lol ...

    > "f4om", "kittehs" .... Uh-huh.

    It's a combination of the dang lappy keyboard and long nauls...nails..see
    wot i mean lol

    Sarns
    Apairateef, Dec 21, 2007
  11. On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:17:01 +1300, Apairateef <>
    wrote in <news:476b916d$>:

    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:10:05 +1300, Apairateef <>
    >> wrote in <news:476b81bd$>:
    >>
    >>> "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message

    >>> LOLZ wots that for..

    >> = "I say NOZZINK!"
    >>
    >>>sure Brens will love that

    >> I really could not care less.

    >>> bbq.... home by 4.30 and had no alcohol myself lol ...

    >> "f4om", "kittehs" .... Uh-huh.

    > It's a combination of the dang lappy keyboard and long nauls...nails..see
    > wot i mean lol
    >
    > Sarns

    My cat often "helps" me type. Laptop keyboards are, in general, an
    abomination - particularly those little "possum's penis" joysticks a lot
    of them have [had?]. Horrid.

    --
    Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar,
    Nicolaas.

    .... The extent of a man's ignorance is not measured in what he does not
    know, but in what he refuses to learn.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 21, 2007
  12. Sonn

    BTMO Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote

    >>> :-x

    >> LOLZ wots that for..

    > = "I say NOZZINK!"
    >
    >>sure Brens will love that

    > I really could not care less.

    No one holds a grudge like a Dutchman...

    ;-)
    BTMO, Dec 21, 2007
  13. Sonn

    EMB Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > My cat often "helps" me type. Laptop keyboards are, in general, an
    > abomination - particularly those little "possum's penis" joysticks a lot
    > of them have [had?]. Horrid.

    Each unto their own - I'd rather a g-spot equipped laptop than one with
    a touchpad.
    EMB, Dec 21, 2007
  14. On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:14:35 +1300, EMB <> wrote in

    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>
    >> My cat often "helps" me type. Laptop keyboards are, in general, an
    >> abomination - particularly those little "possum's penis" joysticks a lot
    >> of them have [had?]. Horrid.

    > Each unto their own - I'd rather a g-spot equipped laptop than one with
    > a touchpad.

    You can _keep_ your g-spot ... they give me the willies, hugely. I don't
    go a huge bundle on touchpads, either, but IMO they are infinitely
    preferable.

    --
    Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar,
    Nicolaas.

    .... Do not try to catch a dropped cactus.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 22, 2007