    Does anyone know of any NZ shops that sell these? Can't seem to find any.

    Cheers,

    Nick

    Nick Rennie, Jul 19, 2009

  2. In message <h3tlkl$6b0$>, Nick Rennie wrote:

    > Does anyone know of any NZ shops that sell these? Can't seem to find any.

    I suspect the vendors haven't got deals with the publishers to sell their
    content here.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 19, 2009

  3. Nick Rennie

    Enkidu Guest

    Nick Rennie wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of any NZ shops that sell these? Can't seem to find any.

    What sort of electronic book readers?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jul 19, 2009
  4. Nick Rennie

    Nick Rennie Guest

    Similar to this:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/524807-REG/Sony_PRS505LC_PRS_505_Reader_Digital_Book.html

    There's a few of them on the net but I can't find any for sale in NZ. I've
    tried Whitcoulls etc, no luck.

    Cheers,

    Nick

    Nick Rennie, Jul 19, 2009
  5. Nick Rennie

    victor Guest

    victor, Jul 19, 2009
  6. Nick Rennie

    pystol Guest

    pystol, Jul 19, 2009
  7. Nick Rennie

    pystol Guest

    pystol, Jul 19, 2009
  8. Nick Rennie

    Richard Guest

    Nick Rennie wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of any NZ shops that sell these? Can't seem to find any.

    I asked a bit to see if there was one since I am now getting a hell of a
    lot of pdf files and the laptop doesnt last very long these days.

    nothing local, kindle is no good here, sonys on my shitlist and what
    else I saw online looked like junk..

    Richard, Jul 19, 2009