    or not an object.
    Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.

    Thanks

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Guest

    Foz Guest

    <> wrote in message news:<02d501c48bac$a17d8490$>...
    > The readiness review program that came with the Windows
    > 2000 Professional self-paced training kit doesn't work
    > anymore. I get an Internet Explorer Script Error that
    > says the following: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null
    > or not an object.
    > Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.
    >
    > Thanks

    Microsoft learning support acknowledge that a bug was introduced with
    one of the windows updates which stops the reviews working

    I haven't been informed when this will be fixed.

    email to get them moving

    Regards

    Foz

    Foz, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    happyrock Guest

    Here is the fix...I tried it and it works great.

    http://tinyurl.com/6tk9k

    Foz wrote:
    > *<> wrote in messag
    > > The readiness review program that came with the Windows
    > > 2000 Professional self-paced training kit doesn't work
    > > anymore. I get an Internet Explorer Script Error that
    > > says the following: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null
    > > or not an object.
    > > Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > Microsoft learning support acknowledge that a bug was introduce
    > with
    > one of the windows updates which stops the reviews working
    >
    > I haven't been informed when this will be fixed.
    >
    > email to get them moving
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Foz

    -
    happyroc

    happyrock, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Guest

    msdbaWanaB Guest

    happyrock wrote:
    > *Here is the fix...I tried it and it works great.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8egem *

    Thanks for the Tip. Yip its Mid 2005 I purchased the self training kit
    nice out of print hardcover book with the text software and still no
    joy or responce form the email address.

    D.
    :eek:o

    --