    concerned? I was leaning toward the sql exams but I don't
    know how useful that would be as a MCSE.

    Thanks Much!

    Mike, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Mike

    Flicker Guest

    Most employers don't require MCDBA for a developer. I know many good DBAs
    having no cert at all. However MCDBA sounds more professional.

    There are employers require MCSE PLUS experiences. Remeber there are many
    paper MCSEs out there. It degrades the values of MCSE.

    If I was you I would go for MCDBA.

    my $0.02

    Flicker, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Both the 229 and 228 tests cover very valuable topics for an MCSD.
    I am surprised you didn't take the 229 as an elective for the MCSD.
    Glenn
    MCSD.NET

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 10, 2003